Children’s Advertising Clearance WorkshopThis is an archive listing of a past ASC event.
|Date:||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
8:30 to 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 to 10:30 a.m. Workshop
|Location:||Corus Entertainment Inc.,
Corus Quay, 8th floor,
25 Dockside Drive,
Join ASC Clearance Services for breakfast and learn how to get your children’s commercials on the air!
ASC Clearance Services is bringing back its popular introductory children’s advertising workshop. Essential for new employees, and a refresher for seasoned staff, this workshop is designed to assist marketers and agency personnel to understand and apply the requirements of the Broadcast Code for Advertising to Children (Children’s Code).
With special emphasis on the most commonly referenced Children’s Code clauses, ASC Clearance analysts will answer frequently asked questions such as:
- Am I allowed to use special effects when showing my product?
- Are there restrictions on how I speak to children?
- Can I use well-known characters in my advertisement?
- How do I advertise multiple SKU’s in one spot?
- I’ve got a new version of my product. What can I say about it?
- Can I show children playing in the street?
- How can I show children using the Internet?
If you produce or broadcast children’s commercials, you won’t want to miss this informative breakfast workshop.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds are not permitted. Substitution of one registrant for another person from the same company is permissible any time without penalty.