This is an archive listing of a past ASC event.
||Tuesday, September 25, 2012
8:30 to 9:00 am – Registration and Continental Breakfast|
9:00 to 11:00 am – Workshop
||Ontario Bar Association (OBA)
20 Toronto Street, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5C 2B8
Over the course of a two-hour interactive workshop, ASC’s Clearance Services team will address frequently asked
questions about Canadian Food Advertising regulations including:
- How do I compare foods?
- What is a "common name"?
- When can I claim my product is "fresh" or "natural" or "healthy"?
- How do I show a complete meal?
- What nutrient content claims are permitted?
- How do I make a nutrient content claim for a restaurant?
- How do I make a health claim?
This workshop will be of particular interest to Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Advertising and Agency professionals
who are new to the food industry, or wanting a refresher.
Space is limited. Please register early.